Tuesday, September 17, 2019

My Notes Web Application

For my first open course application, I created a simple website which contained a notepad. This application was created to understand how to work with Github and also to understand how to use git commands. It was fairly easy to use Github to start a repository and clone it to my local device to start coding the new website.

For this application, I decided to use one of w3schools.com's website template and created a small my-notes application which can be used to save my notes. The website was easy to code and understand and by using Github, it was easy to create a server to host the website as well.

As my second lab for DPS909, it helped me a lot in understanding how to use Github , how to create a server to host a website and also helped me understand license using BSD-2 clause.

You can visit the application by clicking the link here : https://asyam1.github.io/my-note/

No comments:

Post a Comment