Friday, November 22, 2019

Week 3 - release 0.3


I am feeling much better this week, but the pressure is on, I have been trying to contribute to Telescope project but always get a second late as someone else take the issue to work with.

Feeling really frustrating as I get an issue, update my fork come back to comment and finding that someone else is working on the issue. But I am still hopeful to start working on the trending page or the liking capability for posts. 

Starting a new hunt for a new external issue to work with, this time I just wanna play it safe and work with something I can easily install and work with. I don't mind if it's difficult but I just want it to build on my local device. Hopefully, I might find something soon to work with as release .4 is going to start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment